HAVE You ALREADY TRIED INJECTIONS, PILLS AND A VARIETY OF MEDICAL APPOINTMENTS TO FIX A NAGGING INJURY?
IF YES, THEN THIS TREATMENT MODALITY IS FOR YOU!
Here's how this non-surgical treatment option works
#1 Get your injury & biomechanics assessed
#2 Get shockwave therapy to improve blood flow, restart healing & eliminate pain
#3 practice and film your injury-specific soft tissue, mobility & strength exercises
- Most protocols require 3-6 weekly shockwave treatments - be sure to schedule these appointments in advance!
- Each shockwave treatment lasts between 5-15 minutes
- Wear loose fitting clothing to allow access to the injury location
- Bring your phone so we can film your exercises
SHOCKWAVE IS THE FUTURE OF GETTING CHALLENGING INJURIES RESOLVED!
HERE ARE THE MOST COMMON INJURIES SHOCKWAVE TREATS
Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
Medial Epicondylitis (golfer's elbow)
Acute Calcific Shoulder Tendinitis
Myofascial Trigger Points of the Neck & Back
Hip Bursitis (trochanteric)
Shin Splints (periostitis)
Dupuytren's Disease (tendon issues of the hands)
Thumb Arthritis (rhizarthrosis)
Muscle Strains (especially low back strains / pain)
HOW DOES our PHYSIOPRO SHOCKWAVE machine WORK?
Shockwave therapy induces:
- the creation of new blood vessels - this means increased blood flow
- the proliferation of new tendon and ligament cells - this means healing of damaged tissues
- a reduction in inflammation
- a reduction in pain
in addition to shockwave, YOU GET AN INDIVIDUALIZED Exercise Routine TO HELP OPTIMIZE YOUR overall recovery!
Your individualized plan includes:
- Videos of you performing your soft tissue, mobility and flexibility, and strength exercises
- Peace of mind knowing that you are both maximizing your shockwave therapy treatment while limiting the likelihood of future injury (it is critical to couple shockwave with physical therapy to ensure the best outcome possible)
Shockwave Therapy inital evaluation Cost = Insurance Charge + $150 (55 minutes)
Shockwave Therapy Follow Up Appointment Cost = $150 (15 minutes)
- Insurance does not cover shockwave therapy -