- Physical Therapist Position Available at Forefront Physical Therapy!
- If you are looking to join a practice that attracts patients who are looking for the best, Forefront is for you - we are known as the physical therapists who can help when nothing else has.
- We are looking for someone who loves to help others, who pursues an active and healthy lifestyle, who has an insatiable appetite for learning, and who likes to have fun at work!
- Enjoy hour-long appointments with an active patient population.
- Mentorship is an essential part of the Forefront Physical Therapy culture.
- Forefront Physical Therapy is a practice where passion for helping others and learning functional biomechanics is strongly encouraged. Our practice is rooted in Applied Functional Science (Gary Gray - Gray Institute) and we strive to provide professional, individualized care as part of our unique approach to physical therapy.
- We appreciate a fun and creative attitude and individuals who are ready to participate in marketing endeavors.
- The applicant must be a self-starter and must be capable of self-directed use of free-time to further promote our company's role in the community.
- Job Type: Full-time (401K; PTO; flexible schedule / choose your own hours; health insurance stipend)
- Location: South Lake Union, Seattle, WA
- Email your resume and cover letter to Dan @ Daniel.H.Benson@forefrontpllc.com