Physical Therapy Services
- Applied Functional Science (thought process developed by the Gray Institute)
- Therapeutic Exercise (3-dimensional based treatment approach)
- Manual Therapy (grade I-IV mobilization, massage, functional manual reaction, functional soft tissue mobilization, passive range of motion, functionally and proprioceptively specific stretching)
- Spinal Manipulation
- Blood Flow Restriction Training
- Functional Range Conditioning
- For more information and to schedule an appointment, please call: (231) 468-6004
What Makes Forefront Unique?
- Forefront is unique in that we base our approach to rehab on functional biomechanics.
- This means that your physical therapy will be individualized for your body and your particular injury, surgery, and /or performance issue while making sure that you can 3-dimensionally use and control your movement patterns at all joints.
Visit our Injuries Treated page to learn more about our services!